ECOFLEX Underfloor Heating Cables provide an underfloor heating solution in your kitchen, bathroom or conservatory. The cables can be fitted on top of existing wooden or concrete floors that are sound and suitably prepared.
ECOFLEX cables are ideal for smaller installations or in rooms with an irregular layout. The flexibility of the loose cabling system makes it possible to heat the maximum floor area including hard to reach areas.
- Small diameter cable
- Available as a seperate loose cable or a complete solution in a convenient package
- ECOFLEX can be installed under many floor coverings including ceramic tiles, natural stone and slate
- Twin conductor ultra flexible cable simplifies installation with only a single “cold tail” connection
- Two extremely tough, durable insulation layers which minimises the risk of damage during the installation process and ensures prolonged cable life
- Approved to IEC 60800
- Maximum Power Loading – 10W/lin metre
- Diameter – 3.3-4.3mm
- 230V supply
- Twin conductor cable
- 1 x 3m cold tail connection lead