ECOFLOOR Underfloor Heating Mats are a combination of a heating cable attached to a fibreglass mesh scrim that makes installation easy. The mat can simply be rolled out onto the floor saving precious time. The mats have double sided tape on the underside so they can easily be fixed to any clean surface.
ECOFLOOR Underfloor Heating Mats have a twin conductor cable simplifying installation with a single 3m “cold tail” connection. Available in 2 standard power dissipations: 150 Watts/m2 mats are suitable for internal applications including kitchens and bathrooms & 200 Watts/m2 mats are available for conservatory use or areas where high heat losses can occur.
- Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2008)
- Two heat outputs – 150W/m2 and 200W/m2
- Quick installation – Simply roll out the mat & fix to the floor
- Suitable for tile, stone, slate and marble floor finishes
- Continuous metallic earth screen to ensure electrical safety
- Low build height – Minimal floor height build up
- Suitable for use in wet areas
- EMC Safe
- Max Power Loading – 150W/m2 or 200W/m2
- Diameter – 3.0mm – 4.0mm
- 230V supply
- Twin conductor heating cable with single
- 3m “cold tail” connection lead