ECOMAX-LITE Thermal Insulation is an extruded polystyrene insulation material for use below wood or laminate floors in conjunction with ECOFILM SET underfloor heating elements. ECOMAX-LITE is available in 6mm thick sheets and is manufactured from recycled material free from ozone depleting chemicals.
Produced from a closed cell construction foamed polystyrene it has excellent thermal insulation properties. It MUST be used below ALL ECOFILM SET heating systems.
Each board covers 1m2, simply order the number of boards you require for your chosen floor area adding approximately 10% for cutting wastage. Where threshold height limitations permit in conservatories we recommend installing a double layer of ECOMAX-LITE insulation.
- 6mm thick
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Excellent sound insulation
- Levels small floor imperfections
- Suitable for most floor constructions
- Easy to work with – Cut with knife
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Dimensions – 800mm x 1250mm x 6mm (1m2)
- Closed Cell Foamed Polystyrene
- Density – 40Kg/m3
- Thermal Conductivity – 0.035W/mok